Thursday, June 4, 2009

I need your help...

Ok, ok this is the real deal…how many people are really looking to take advantage of the $8000 tax credit $10,000 new construction credit ? You know if your ready to move I can help you find that home where more memories will begin to change your life.

I have taken the time to locate several homes in the first time home buyer category if your house hold is in the 50-100k income range… start with me, because the home you buy today won't be your last, when your ready to move to a nicer home,I will be there.

I have also located homes in the second home or additional home category up to about 500- 1 million range..I can help you buy that home too….yes it’s a great time to buy with home prices down in some areas almost 40% from 2006 levels but you need someone out there looking and I'm here to help you.

I’m a Real Estate life coach, I can cheer you and be there to answer your questions anytime….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video On