Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm re thinking why people buy a home ...

I believe the only reason people buy a home is because they feel a grounding in life is very important..whether it's a milestone like a mark in life.. a decision has been made to initiate a significate change. I want to stand, sleep, eat, bathe, have a family and protect my possessions in my house. This is mine. The house will represent stability, security and the investment for the future. Most importantly we all need to have a home, a roof over our heads to shelter us. A door to a home that within has peace of mind when it is closed and when it is open, lets in opportunity and hope.

I want everyone in this life to experience those feelings and I hope I will be the realtor that helps to bring that important moment in your life to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video On