Sunday, December 27, 2009

Whoa....hold up wait a minute...

Hi every one....I've ran out of inspiration and money..so i've been on a sabatical to rebuild the coffers and find new inspiration to go out there and define my take on RE in LA...well I could go like everyone of us peeps that didnt have a banner year of sale after sale..it's been hard to stay motivated and focus..on the hustle harder mantra. Yeah that was where I was at in October,November..yeah get it done before November 30th yawn....well it has come and gone and now we plan for a new year of spectacular bargins for the investor and abysmal realties for the ones who could not hold on...sorry life is a tumble some times, you need to pick yourself up and keep trying..don't give up...you heard it before. So for my final 2009 post. Stay cool, tempered and smart...you will have a happy new year..(I'm smiling like eddie murphy in BH cop))laughing too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video On