Thursday, May 7, 2009

I can't rant when I'm busy..

I've been busy these last 2 days..You know you have to respect stay at home mothers and fathers..I happen to be the latter..anyway..I have my 2 young son's to take care of and everyday I cannot stop my own production...2 contracts to follow...people to see I also had to run to my VW dealer..Mad props to Michael at the service department at Van Nuys Volkswagen..had my car back to me within 1 hour..my 6 month old was not fed and though he ws not cranky he needed my attention..my almost 2 year old ws very busy..but they have a lego table in th ewaiting room...brillant!..

So the car was ready lickly splity and I was back at home....now I have my callbacks, Tammy J, about Studio City, a few condos and town homes...I still need to get to west LA and queens rd...just busy...and it's a beautiful day in southern cali..

ENJOY..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video On