Friday, May 1, 2009

ok I did it....

I put up a huge article about money being freed up for nice homes needing to be bought and sold...this is important if you wanna buy a bangin' house in the hills..mmmm that's my dream and perhaps maybe yours..but in reality...the middle class peeps..only can get an sub 300k approval...which it seems the banks are still afraid of taking any risk,,,I think they knwo something that the whole real estate industry is not admitting...and here we go again...that f'n trump was right...once the price goes down to circa 2000..then the hmes will be priced right..besides until our economy is built back to stablilization we will all be waiting for that ching in our buisnesses and paychecks....tbc,,,,thanks...I also wanted the peeps to know..my profile is phat. check and you decide...pontificate...cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video On