Friday, May 1, 2009

Is it friday?

I=UGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."..ha, ha i'm loser baby..so why dont they kill me" that's what I was feeling when I look at my day....but it really was productive...of course I let it out and try to make sense of it all..case in point..I have only 2 clients so far that i'm activily looking properties...errrh maybe one now since I couldn't show Mynda..some norwalk homes..per her request yesterday...anyway I will follow up with her because we started a communication and I want to have it distill down to a result.

I took both of my younger son's to the DMV/Glendale with me today....Ok not for a driver's license...
for my registration for the Passat...That's a productive thing to accomplish..

I came back home and the house is blown up by Chase...and I'm blogging because I need to feel like I accomplished more than being the best dad in the world......

God am I asking to much from Friday.

is he really listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video On