Monday, May 18, 2009

thank you....

To Keri, Angelica and Juan...



for helping out with my first home buyer's meet and greet It was a success

And the 3 of you know..working hard to achieve a goal is the hardest thing to do..Follow through to the end is the wining prize...The clients I got are out there waiting for us to host another to show there support.incidently..I got a call today from a neighborhood volunteer who saw my flyer..he called me to scold me about putting my flyer on the Chandler bike path,,,I called him back after thinking that getting involved with the community is a very good way to network...I offered to help out, he went on and on about community projects, it seems like I made a new friend and a vital future source of networking..yaay!!!



I must mention the salsa will be back for the next one too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video On